WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SPA
ACCESS BY APPOINTMENT
- Spa access is limited to Overleaf Lodge guests and has limited hours of operation. Please see the spa booking page for available appointments.
- Spa treatments are by appointment only for Overleaf Lodge guests age 18 and older.
- Appointments must begin after 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Appointments scheduled for the day of departure must be completed with sufficient time for you to return to your room, dress and check out by 11:00 am.
- Appointments are made online and require a validation code that can be received from the front desk at the time of booking a room at the Overleaf Lodge, or after a reservation is made.
- Please acknowledge having read our policies and your willingness to follow them when you book an appointment online. Guests with incomplete forms will experience an abbreviated appointment.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A cleansing shower is critical for all guests prior to a visit to the spa and soaking tubs. Please shower in your room to remove all body and hair products such as lotions, oils, deodorants, perfumes and powders.
- Wear your hair so that it will stay out of the water.
- Arrive wearing the robe provided in your guest room.
- Please bring your own water bottle to refill with our chilled, filtered water dispensed through our new, filtered water stations. Water in a closed water bottle is the only beverage that may be consumed in the tubs.
- Bring your own footwear; sandals will NOT be provided. We sell flip flops in our spa and gift shops.
- PLEASE adhere to your assigned timeslot precisely and follow these guidelines.
- Please be prompt.
- Silence phones and keep voices hushed so that all may relax. Cell phones usage is not allowed anywhere in the spa.
- Please dry off prior to leaving the spa. A rinsing shower is permitted.
- Your help is critical to maintaining the water quality of the soaking tubs. Introducing substances alters the pool chemistry, can necessitate draining the pools and may result in canceled or rescheduled appointments.
- City, State, County and Federal guidance has required the Overleaf Lodge & Spa to implement stringent protocols that have added considerable expense. The Overleaf Spa is not able to discount services or accommodations. Following the spa rules and procedures will help the Overleaf Spa team provide the best possible experience. Overleaf Lodge & Spa reserves the right to cancel scheduled appointments or close the spa due to staffing shortages or facility limitations. Discounts in the spa or hotel will not be granted.
Overleaf Lodge & Spa is not liable for any wrongdoing should a person contract COVID-19 or any other transmissible disease.