Overview of Overleaf Lodge Operational Changes
Our commitment to providing an exceptional experience while prioritizing the health of our guests, employees and community is steadfast. After researching federal and industry guidance, we have developed thorough protocols and procedures to ensure our facilities and operations meet the highest standards. We are extensively focused on the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community.
We have developed a COVID-19 Operational Strategy, which includes A resort-wide Safety and Sanitation Captain to oversee and enforce all practices. All team members will receive additional training including:
- Sanitizing and safety procedures
- Operating and effective use of new safety and sanitation equipment
RESORT-WIDE SAFETY & SANITATION STANDARDS
Sanitation and distancing will be more easily observed through:
- Plexiglass partitions have been added to our front desks.
- Sanitation stations are now located throughout the resort.
- Physical distancing markers on the floor throughout the resort encourage 6-feet of distance.
- Occupancy limits in common areas, including the lobby.
- Guest rooms will be unoccupied for 24 hours in between reservations to protect our guests and our team. This will mean that specific room requests may not be granted. Please be patient and understanding as our team is doing the very best they can to keep everyone safe.
- High touch areas will be disinfected throughout the day including door handles, elevators, counter tops, bathroom fixtures and handrails.
- Entry doors will remain open, weather permitting.
- Continued use of EPA-approved products proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens.
- Credit and debit cards are the only accepted forms of payment. Cash transactions are temporarily suspended.
- Excess furniture and tables have been removed from common areas.
- Some common areas will be inaccessible to guests.
- The Overleaf guest laundry will be temporarily closed.
- Reusable guest contact items, including pens, are sanitized after each use.
All team members will:
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Wear face-coverings and job-specific PPE.
- Adhere to CDC recommended hand washing practices.
- Document daily wellness checks prior to each employee shift.
- Wear masks in common areas and public spaces outside of guest rooms.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Lobby and gift shop hours are 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- The spa is temporarily closed.
- DVDs will be free of charge for your entire stay, with a limit of 2 DVDs per room at a time. DVDs will be sanitized between usage. (Lodge and Fireside guests only please).
- Visitors are also encouraged to wear face coverings in public throughout the community of Yachats to reduce virus transmission.
If in-stay maintenance is required, guests will be asked to step out of the room for the technician. If you are unable to leave the room, guests will wear a face-covering and maintain 6-feet distance from our maintenance technician. Technicians will:
- Sanitize their hands prior to entering and leaving all units
- Change gloves between tasks
- Wear masks
- Clean surfaces as needed
- Room Attendants will change gloves between tasks and between units.
- Linens will continue to be laundered following OSHA and CDC.
- Mid-stay housekeeping services have been suspended.
- Glassware in guestrooms have been replaced with single-use compostable products, with the exception of units that have their own dishwasher.
- Television remotes have been changed with “clean remotes” and are sanitized between each guest.
- All extra blankets, pillows, towels and robes have been removed from guest rooms; delivery available upon request
- All amenity requests will be delivered in single-use bags and left on the exterior of the unit
- Printed materials are single use only and will be replaced between guests. Please refer to our website for needed information during your stay.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The State of Oregon COVID-19 food & beverage related operating guidelines were eased on May 15, 2020 to allow dining access in restaurants. See Lincoln County dine-in guidelines.
Overleaf Lodge guests will receive complimentary room service breakfast until the State of Oregon COVID-19 operating guidelines are lifted.
We are taking the following precautions for food and beverages:
- Kitchen is deep cleaned at least once per day.
- Food preparation stations are sanitized after each item is prepared.
- Culinarians will wear gloves and masks at all times.
- All staff will wash and sanitize hands between tasks.
- Dining tables have been removed from lobby area.
- Menus are single use.
- Guests will place their orders via an order sheet, the night before.
- Breakfast will be delivered at the guest’s desired time.
TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED OPERATIONS
Upon approval, the following amenities will become available:
- Overleaf Spa (Massages are available on a limited basis in our auxiliary massage room.)
- The Overleaf guest laundry room
- The Overleaf Exercise room
- The Overleaf Library
- The Overleaf Computer Room
All current and future hotel reservations for arrivals through August 31, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.