At Overleaf Spa, you’ll find a one-of-a-kind oceanfront experience that gives you the luxury you need in a safe, friendly environment. In short, we want to make you feel like family.
Overleaf Spa is only available to adult Overleaf Lodge guests age 18 and older. Due to COVID limitations, parties greater than 2 cannot be accommodated in the soaking pools. Guests may only access the soaking pool once per room night. Thank you for understanding.
Ocean-View Soaking Pools
Surrender to the sea in our warm soaking pools that overlook the ocean. The hypnotic waves and beautiful Oregon Coast set the mood for total relaxation. Our soaking pools are both set at 101 degrees and are available for Overleaf Lodge guests by appointment only. Reservations are specific for each pool. Swimsuits and face coverings are required.
We are excited to ease our way back into body and skincare treatments with our luxurious “Waves of Bliss” treatment. Skincare services are always performed by our licensed Estheticians. All appointments are for one-hour time increments. Gratuities are included in the price of the service. Please log on to our spa booking site to see all available services. Facials-To-Go products are also available for purchase for you to create an in-room experience.
Aligning the mind, body and soul by attuning the energy flow within the body, Reiki moves energy and is not a typical hands-on treatment. You will emerge feeling refreshed, clear-minded and centered. No need to undress. Get cozy in your comfy clothes and crawl into a warmed bed.
Overleaf Spa uses only quality, proven treatments by companies such as AVEDA, Repechage, Keyano Aromatics, and DANI Naturals. These fine products are available for purchase in our lobby and spa. Swimsuits are available for purchase in the spa.
Workout in private, or with your partner, with a view of the breaking waves to the north of Overleaf Lodge. Available equipment includes a treadmill, elliptical trainer, stationary bike, free weights, yoga mat, exercise ball and TV. Schedule your one-hour appointment through our spa booking page, then just pick up the room key from the front desk and return it after your appointment.
Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe
- Temperature readings are required for all guests and team members upon entry. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4° will be asked to leave.
- Face masks are required for all team members and guests.
- Guests and staff are required to wash their hands at arrival at the spa and re-wash frequently throughout their time at the spa.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests and team members to use and have been placed throughout the spa.
- Floor markers are placed outside of the spa, showcasing the appropriate 6 ft. distance between each person.
- Guests will shower and change in their Overleaf Lodge room and wear the provided robe to their appointment.
- We follow the mandated capacity limit in our spa.
- Our steam rooms and saunas are temporarily closed, and lockers are currently not available for use. Select toiletries are available upon request.
Digital Scheduling and Payment
- Appointments are made through our website. For a code to access this area of our site, please consult the front desk.
- All spa guests and massage clients must review and sign online the spa policies form prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Payments are by credit card only and will be completed on a sanitized iPad. Listed prices include a gratuity of $20.
Spa and Treatment Room Sanitation
- Spa areas and treatment rooms are disinfected thoroughly after each session to CDC and EPA specifications.
- All linens are laundered to CDC & EPA specifications.
- Massage clients will wait in their room until they receive a call that their therapist is ready.