Welcome to Overleaf Lodge & Spa! While preparing to visit our oceanside property, please review our efforts to keep you, all of our guests, and our team safe and healthy.
- We support our team, staff and guests in their freedom to choose to wear a mask.
- Guests should not enter if they currently or have any of these symptoms within the last 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, or sore throat.
- Guests should observe physical distancing, cough/sneeze etiquette, and wash their hands often.
- All current and future hotel reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Contact us at 800-338-0507 for questions about existing and future reservations.
Commitment to our health and safety standards
Our commitment is steadfast to providing an exceptional experience while prioritizing the health of our guests, employees and community. After researching federal and industry guidance, we’ve developed and keep current our protocols and procedures to ensure our facilities and operations meet the highest standards. Our resort-wide Safety and Sanitation Captain oversees and enforces all safety practices. We are extensively focused on the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community.
Safety and cleanliness of resort facilities
- All team members receive regular training based on the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department guidelines as well as a rapid response if an employee or guest shows signs of illness.
- While performing responsibilities, employees use job-specific PPE and gloves.
- Our properties use cleaning products and protocols that meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & CDC. These protocols are approved for the treatment of and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the resort.
- Weather permitting, entry doors remain open to increase air flow.
- High touch areas are disinfected throughout the day, including door handles, elevators, counter tops, bathroom fixtures, and handrails.
- Linens are laundered, following OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- Room attendants wear gloves between tasks and between units.
- Mid-stay housekeeping services are currently unavailable.
Precautions for food and beverages
- The kitchen is deep-cleaned at least once per day.
- Food preparation stations are sanitized after each item is prepared.
- All staff wash and sanitize hands between tasks.
Adjustments to amenities and services
- Reusable guest contact items, including pens, are sanitized after each use.
- Credit and debit cards are the only accepted forms of payment. Cash transactions are suspended.
- All amenity requests can be picked up at the front desk or can be delivered and left on the exterior of the unit.
- Printed materials are single-use only and are replaced between guests. Please refer to our website for needed information during your stay.
- Spa treatments are available on a limited basis to Overleaf guests by appointment.
- The soaking tubs are available to Overleaf guests by appointment.
- DVDs are free of charge for your entire stay, with a limit of 2 DVDs per room at a time. DVDs are sanitized between usage. (For Overleaf Lodge and The Fireside Motel guests only, please.)
- Mid-stay housekeeping services are temporarily suspended.