Frequently Asked Questions & Answers for Reopening Overleaf Lodge
Are employees required to wear face coverings?
Yes. All team members will adhere to the CDC recommended job-specific PPE and face coverings. In addition, all team members will follow the CDC recommended hand-washing guidelines and will have a wellness check prior to each shift.
Are guests required to wear face coverings?
Yes. All guests must wear face coverings in public spaces and common areas outside their rooms. Visitors are also encouraged to wear face coverings in public throughout the community of Yachats to reduce virus transmission.
Will you still be serving breakfast?
Overleaf Lodge guests will receive complimentary room service breakfast until the State of Oregon COVID-19 operating guidelines are lifted.
Will the Overleaf Spa be open?
While the spa will not be open, some massage services will be available on a limited basis. Please see our spa website or call for more information.
What are you doing to ensure cleanliness and safety?
Keeping everyone healthy and safe is our focus. Our team has researched federal and industry guidance and developed thorough protocols and procedures. Here are some of the many steps we are taking to protect our guests, team and community:
- Adjusted lobby and gift shop hours are 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Requiring employees to wear face-coverings and job-specific PPE, as recommended by the CDC.
- Adding floor markers to encourage social distancing. Guidelines tell us to remain a minimum of six feet away from people you do not live with, whenever possible.
- Accepting only credit and debit cards. Cash transactions are temporarily suspended.
- Reconfiguring our lobby and common areas, including the addition of plexiglass partitions at our front desks, leaving entry doors open when weather permits and removing excess furniture and tables.
- Altering our guestroom experience, including:
- Suspending mid-stay housekeeping services
- Removing all extra blankets, pillows towels and robes (available upon request)
- Replacing glassware in guestrooms with single-use, compostable products
- Replacing television remotes with “clean remotes” that are sanitized between guests
- Removing all printed materials or replacing with single-use copies to be changed between guests
- Cleaning common areas more frequently, including regular disinfecting of high-touch areas, including door handles, elevators, counter tops, bathroom fixtures and handrails.
- Allowing 24 hours between room stays. All rooms will remain unoccupied for 24 hours in between reservations. This will mean that specific room requests may not be granted.
Please be patient and understanding as our team members are doing the very best they can to keep everyone safe. Read more about our modified operations.