- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change
- $10 fee for each additional person over the age of six
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a charge
- This is a non-smoking, no pet establishment. Smoking and pets are not allowed in the rooms or anywhere on the grounds.
Traveling with pets?
Guest Suites & Rooms:
Experience the most dramatic views of the Oregon Coast from our newest and most luxurious suite, the Grand Pacific.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Oregon Coast’s rocky shoreline from our Sunset Suite. It’s equipped with all the amenities and space you need to enjoy a group visit or a romantic getaway.
Among our most popular lodging accommodations, the Restless Waters rooms are the perfect place where you can relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy a delightful stay.
Steep a pot of tea in your kitchenette or enjoy a glass of wine, all while taking in the ever-changing ocean views from one of our Cook’s Galley rooms.
An inglenook is a seat in the nook, or corner, near a large open fire, or “ingle.” View the crashing waves of the Oregon Coast while you warm up by the fireplace in one of our cozy Inglenook rooms.
View the immense power of the Pacific Ocean from any of our Whale Watcher rooms. Including two beds and either a patio (first floor), picture window, window seat, or balcony (second and third floor), Whale Watcher rooms will provide you with a front-row seat to all of the splendor of the Oregon Coast.