The rustic little building at the corner of Third and Pontiac Streets in Yachats has been a part of this coastal community for generations. Built in the shape of a cross from local timber hauled down the Yachats River, the Little Log Church was completed and dedicated in 1930. The building underwent a complete restoration in 1993, by enthusiastic community volunteer workers.
Today the Little Log Church Museum houses a rich treasure of local historical artifacts as well as contemporary works on loan as exhibits. It is still regularly used for weddings and memorials. For hours visit the Little Log Church website.
The Little Log Church
328 West Third Street
Yachats, Oregon 97498