Located approximately 3 miles North of Newport this 93-foot-high tower is Oregon’s tallest and second oldest continuously operating lighthouse. The lighthouse was illuminated in 1873 and still serves as an aid to navigation along the coast. The lighthouse stands on Yaquina Head, which is an outstanding natural area to view nesting seabirds and whales during migration season. Trails lead to a cobble beach and wheelchair accessible tidepools.
For information regarding fees, tours, and hours of operation call or consult their website.
750 NW Lighthouse Dr
Newport, Oregon 97365